Stock Market Prices

New Rules For Travel To The U.S.

As a European, you do have the United States without a visa. During the flight to America always filled a green form, i.e. the so-called Visa Waiver visa waiver. Since January 12, 2009 this has changed and you have to ask permission in advance via the ESTA system. How did it...
Posted On 22 Mar 2014
, By