Green Party USA
As citizens of the United States of America, we, in accordance with U.S. law, establish and declare the establishment of the Green Party of the United States. As the co-founders of the Green Party of the United States, adopt a charter and program of the Green Party of the United States, appeal to public authorities with a request to register the U.S. Green Party USA.
Political party of the United States of America “The Green Party USA”
Green Party of the United States playing:
- For social justice
- A pacifist foreign policy
- To the violence
- The decentralization of power
- For the protection of cultural and natural heritage
1.1. Green Party of the United States (hereinafter ‘Party) is a political party, established and operating in the U.S., in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the United States.
1.2. Party agrees to comply with the Constitution and U.S. law.
1.3. The full name of the party: “Political Party of the United States of America” (“Green Party United States“).
1.4. Short name of the Party, “(“Green Party”).
1.5. The main goal of the party – the impact on the course of development of the United States under the basic provisions of the Party Program expression residents on any issues of public life, bring these to the attention of the general public and public authorities, political education people, the stimulation of public debate.
1.6. In order to implement the goals and objectives of the Green Party: studies, analyzes and summarizes the interests, needs and attitudes of people in the U.S., finds and suggests modalities for the interests of most people in the form of proposals for new draft laws and decisions of public authorities; conducts mass agitation work with the population, inform the public about the goals and objectives of the Party, its program, its current activities, organizes the election campaign for party candidates contesting the elections, organized campaign their views on matters submitted to a referendum in the U.S., in accordance with the laws of the United States.
1.7. Parts logo is a graphic composition in the form of green bud drop, the core of which is the globe, a composition is an inscription “Green Party”, under which, in turn, is an inscription «Of The United States».
Membership in the Party
2.1. Party members are residents of the United States, the goals and tasks of the party to comply with its Articles of Association and to participate in its activities.
2.2. Membership and a way out of it are voluntary. Member of the Party shall be a member of other political parties, the United States.
2.3. Membership in the party’s political council of the Party is based on a written statement.
2.4. Candidates for the party may be denied admission to the following reasons: the presence of the candidate’s numerous violations of the Project “HPP”, attracting candidates to account for violation of U.S. law, the distribution of candidate statements, inciting inter-ethnic, inter-religious and other strife, the presence of statements discrediting or otherwise adversely affect the activities of the Party, the lack of sufficient, in the opinion of the Party, the level of activity or political experience.
2.5. Party member may withdraw from the Party. Termination of membership is based on a personal written statement output, which is addressed to political council.
2.6. Party member may be expelled from the Party for failure of the Charter Party, for actions discrediting the Party, by the decision of the Political Council of the Party.
2.7. Termination of membership in the Party of automatically occurs in the following cases: the death of a party (including long-term or permanent block), recognition of a member of the Party of incompetent by a court, and in the event that a member of the Party on the basis of a personal written statement entered in another political party USA.
2.8. Members have the right to:
1) to elect and to be elected to all the elected bodies of the Party;
2) to vote on all matters of party life;
3) freely express their views on any party activities;
4) to receive information on the activities of the Party;
5) to participate in the activities of the Party and of its activities;
6) to review the available information in the Party and the documents of the Party;
7) on behalf of the governing bodies of the parties to act on behalf of the Party;
8) to receive counseling, legal and other assistance to benefit from the assistance of the Party in the protection of their legitimate rights and interests.
2.9. Party members agree to:
1) comply with the Statutes of the Party;
2) to contribute fully to the implementation of the Program of the Party;
3) personally perform and actively contribute to the implementation of the decisions of the governing bodies of the Party.
2.10. If the Party is not a single member, and / or political council is elected and / or does not have current co-chairmen of the Political Council, any person resident of the United States has the right to become a member of the Party of publicly announcing it.
The Governing Bodies of The Party
3.1. Party Congress is the supreme authority.
3.2. In Congress is open to all members of the Green Party.
3.3. The Party Congress convened by the Political Council of not less than once every two months.
3.4. By decision of the Co-Chair of the Political Council of any party or upon the request of 25% of the members of the party may call for an extraordinary congress.
3.5. Congress has the exclusive right to the following:
1) changes in the present Charter;
2) election of the Co-Chairs of the Political Council of the Party and giving them a vote of no confidence;
3) the adoption and amendment of the Program of the Party;
4) the dissolution, reorganization of the Party.
3.6. To make any decisions at the party for the decision must vote by simple majority (over 50%) of those present at the Congress.
3.7. Co-Chairs of the Political Council of the Party are elected during the party congress.
3.8. Political Council consists of 1-5 Co-Chairmen (if political council is composed of one person, that person is called the Chairman).
3.9. For election to the post of co-chair of the Political Council of the Party of the candidate for the post must obtain a simple majority (50%) of the participants of the Congress.
3.10. Co-Chairs of the Political Council of the Party elected for a period of 2 months and can be dismissed early (all structure or individually) by the decision of the Congress Party.
3.11. Political Council may:
1) to adopt resolutions on the establishment of regional party organizations in all states and U.S. territories;
2) create departments, divisions and clubs within the Party and appoint their heads;
3) to represent and express the interests of the Party in its relations with other organizations, governments, private and legal entities;
4) decide on the acceptance or rejection of the new members, and expelled from the Party.
3.12. The political council of the Party shall:
1) comply with this Constitution and the decisions of the Congress of the Party;
2) to resign if the decision of the Congress of the Party;
3) maintain the structures and institutions of the Party.
4.1. This Charter shall enter into force upon adoption of such within the Congress.
4.2. The first edition of this Constitution and the first edition of the Program of the Party shall take effect from the date of registration of the party in government dollars.
4.3. Persons who are co-founders of the Party after registering itself automatically become members of the Party and to the Legislature (and during) the first Congress Party is co-chair of the Political Council of the Party.
We will be happy to see new faces, share the ideas of the Green Party.
For registration of the Green Party will soon be submitted to the bodies of state power of the United States.